Our vision is to establish Kenya as the preferred hub for business process management and Information Technology (IT) services.
- To open up new opportunities and to create new jobs; connecting people and companies to BPO and IT-enabled services and uplifting communities with digitalization shaping global businesses.
- To create greater awareness of Kenya’s strengths and capabilities in IT & BPM services through network development, investment promotion, skills development, capability development, regulatory/policy alignment, and competitiveness enhancement
- To utilise impact sourcing models to develop a population of professional talent from Kenya’s low-income or disadvantaged communities
- To establish good branding and thought leadership positioning for Kenyan industry players
- To create greater opportunities for Kenyan companies and to attract new international investments
KENYA’S STRENGTHS AND CAPABILITIES IN IT & BPM SERVICES
BPTeC-Kenya invites potential partners and international investors to partake in liaison and investor-awareness activities on Kenya’s strengths and capabilities within the IT & BPM industries.
We continually assemble a growing knowledge base of detailed case studies, white papers and investor-related information on Kenya’s burgeoning industries, urban areas and population. It provides investors and stakeholders with data to make smart decisions to build IT & BPM companies that will positively impact Kenya’s communities.
GOOD BRANDING AND THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Our brand is all about impact. We help companies achieve their business goals and create jobs for Kenyans Kenyans who have limited access to professional opportunities.
We also enable an impact sourcing environment so that IT & BPM companies can in turn enable the Kenyan population with income, digital literacy, professional soft skills and working experience.
Through building a vibrant economy, we will enable IT & BPM companies to tap into the unique competitive advantages of impact sourcing, including lower costs, unique service, increased retention and market expansion.
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR KENYA’S IT & BPM COMPANIES
Our organisation is all about assisting you with your bottom line, while promoting and securing a vibrant IT and BPM industry in Kenya that will help all partners aim towards mutual growth.
That’s BPTeC-Kenya's rationale; a platform of resources and opportunities for the success of the entire IT and BPM industry of Kenya along with the communities it supports.